found Buffett's IQ score

jb85

looking through doris buffett's new book "giving it all away" on amazon, search for "IQ" in the "look inside" option.  You'll see it mentions that warren and his siblings took iq tests when they were 8, 10, and 12.  doris scored a 150 which was "a couple points lower than warrens"

not sure how pertinent this is, but just found it interesting

looking through doris buffett's new book "giving it all away" on amazon, search for "IQ" in the "look inside" option.  You'll see it mentions that warren and his siblings took iq tests when they were 8, 10, and 12.   doris scored a 150 which was "a couple points lower than warrens"

not sure how pertinent this is, but just found it interesting

IQ tests taken at young ages are unreliable.  When I was 12, I discovered in my mother's drawer an " IQ " test given to me when I was five that scored all the answers correct but one.  However, It was obvious that the teacher had made an error and that I had gotten all the answers correct. This suggests three plausible explanations: [Choose one] A)  My corrected IQ was 200.  B). My teacher's IQ was 20. C)  I tested better merely because I could read well at an early age.  If you picked answer A or B, your score on this short test indicates your IQ is below normal.  

In our business our associates take all sorts of tests, including an IQ test.  A few years ago, I noticed that all of our associates who did not have English as their native language had done relatively poorly on the IQ test.  We then secured accurate translations in the native languages.  Presto! An amazing jump of 30 to 40 points in average IQ for all those who wanted to be retested!

In the 1930's, Terman used IQ tests in California to identify  high IQ students for special attention and programs of accelerated development in California schools.  A few years ago, there was a study to see how well they had done in their subsequent careers.  Surprise! They were above average!  Bigger surprise!  Terman's testing failed to identify more than half the subsequent Nobel Prize winners from California who grew up during the period of his testing!