What a Stupid Article!

Parsad

It's funny how such stupid things get written about investing.  After all these years of reading these ridiculous things, I continue to be amazed how readily it is written!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Are-Stocks-Near-Bear-Market-cnbc-2857948061.html;_ylt=AtMkf_J2qN6OID77fnR8_hO7YWsA;_ylu=X3oDMTE5ajdtdWs0BHBvcwM0BHNlYwN0b3BTdG9yaWVzQ29rZQRzbGsDYXJld2VuZWFyYmVh?x=0&.v=1&sec=topStories&pos=2&asset=7cadc69438b0468ecb3beafb6413a7fd&ccode=rd

What's also so amusing is how David Rosenberg can write such great articles at times, but then say the dumbest things in the world.  I've decided that I will now use the word "Fibonacci" as my preferred curse word.  If someone cuts me off while driving...Fibonacci!  If I run into Herb Greenberg...you damn sweaty Fibonacci!  If I see Jim Chanos...you dirty Fibonacci!  Or I see Abby Joseph Cohen on tv again talking about how the S&P will hit 1,900 by year-end...you crazy Fibonacci!  It's completely universal.  Cheers!

Guest ValueCarl

What the FIBONACCI is going on here! Sometimes I still wonder how much of "Mr. Market" isn't all MOBBED up in some shape, form or color. ;D

USA Today published an article yesterday noting that important technical floors were breached or in danger of being breached. I also took the CFA exam last Saturday and most people I spoke with seemed to have an

opinion on the causes and the future of the near term market volatility.

Is it really that hard for people to say, "I'm not sure"?

USA Today published an article yesterday noting that important technical floors were breached or in danger of being breached. I also took the CFA exam last Saturday and most people I spoke with seemed to have an

opinion on the causes and the future of the near term market volatility.

Is it really that hard for people to say, "I'm not sure"?

All these things are Mr Markets tools of delusion because they are observing only price action.  Without them our values would not become mis-priced.  I'm going to take Sanj's lead and also use Fibonacci when I get a fill at 75% of value or less  FIBONACCI!!!  You know like YAHTZEE!

Buffett has no problem saying I'm not sure - in fact he often says he has absolutley no idea where it will be next week, next month or next year and doesn't really care.