PVD

MarioP

There was a thread about this company that was lost to the hacker in may. I'm kicking the tires since then. There is a point that i can't understand. If you look at Yahoo or Google finances all the ratios are very attractive (don't tell me there is often mistakes there, I know). The reason is they (goog and yahoo)  have a share count of 22M. In the 20F form, the number of shares is 313M. Quite a difference making it overvalued with 313M shares out. I tried to see if the shares trading in NY are an ADR regrouping multiple common shares but i think that it is the original shares. Anyone have an explanation?

thank you

There was a thread about this company that was lost to the hacker in may. I'm kicking the tires since then. There is a point that i can't understand. If you look at Yahoo or Google finances all the ratios are very attractive (don't tell me there is often mistakes there, I know). The reason is they (goog and yahoo)  have a share count of 22M. In the 20F form, the number of shares is 313M. Quite a difference making it overvalued with 313M shares out. I tried to see if the shares trading in NY are an ADR regrouping multiple common shares but i think that it is the original shares. Anyone have an explanation?

thank you

1 ADR = 15 shares

http://www.adrbnymellon.com/dr_profile.jsp?cusip=00709P108