Fairfax 2011 Annual Meeting date set!

dr.malone

The next annual meeting of shareholders of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited will be held on April 20, 2011 at Roy Thomson Hall, 60 Simcoe Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Thats a Wednesday, so I guess we will have the shareholders dinner on Tues nite, April 19 Sanjeev?

This is better for me as this past yr, I had to fly back to NYC right after the meeting to attend the NFL draft, and I regret missing Sanjeevs presentation. Now that its on Wednesday, I should be able to attend!

For those sports fans out there, let me tell you, the NFL draft was almost, ALMOST, as good as sanjeevs dinner and the FFH annual!! The electricity and excitement inside Rockefeller Center was unlike nothing I had ever imagined it would be for that first round!!

Hope to see you all again next year!

Yup, it will be on the Tuesday night next year.  I'll have to figure out what to do about where we hold it.  That room was at capacity this year, and while we could open it up to the other room, the kitchen noise would be distracting.  Around September, I'll start to get quotes for other venues in the area and what is available, then compare it to Joe Badali's room.  It worked perfectly this year, but we would have to limit the total number of attendees at 70...which is capacity for that room and exactly the turn out this year.  Cheers!