How To Make A Quick $15-30K!

Parsad

I'm sure when you read that title you thought Sanj posted some link to a get-rich quick scheme.  Well sort of.  To command such fees, all you have to do is be the daughter of a former vice-presidential candidate and get knocked up by some half-twit loser.  Apparently, Bristol Palin will command $15-30K per speaking engagement in the very near and dear future.  What is the world coming to?  Every 16-year old girl needs a role model like this!  Forget their older sister or brother, their mother or father, or even their teacher.  Cheers!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_people_bristol_palin

Guest ValueCarl

I'm surprised the mother condones such a thing. Then again, Sarah is no stranger to high paying lecture and/or book writing fees in the name of, I believe she states lawsuits which have cramped their lifestyles?

The travesty resides more on the people for paying such freight. More specifically, this same CONCEPT can be applied to sporting teams, their players as well as their venues.

The crisis we are enduring is clearly one of poorly educated people with misplaced "values." imo 

Most of her talks are about abstinence, which comes under the category of, "Do what I say, not what I do".  Her ex boyfriend has appeared in Playgirl.  I feel sorry for their kid.

If I had to sit through a abstinence lecture in high school, I'd rather hear from someone with experience than someone who married his/her first erotic partner.