Li Liu Lecture

Thank you, granitepost and especially tariqali for the notes on the Li Lu lecture.  I agree with Charlie: Li Lu apparently is THE ONE!  His methodology is the same as what we have used most successfully.  His execution has been superior.  The intensity and thoroughness he brings to gain profound understanding of a potentially greatly undervalued business in a short amount of time, particularly from the view of "What have I missed", is superior to the extended amount of time we have often spent to gain full understanding of deep value opportunities.

Thank you, granitepost and especially tariqali for the notes on the Li Lu lecture.  I agree with Charlie: Li Lu apparently is THE ONE!  His methodology is the same as what we have used most successfully.  His execution has been superior.  The intensity and thoroughness he brings to gain profound understanding of a potentially greatly undervalued business in a short amount of time, particularly from the view of "What have I missed", is superior to the extended amount of time we have often spent to gain full understanding of deep value opportunities.

I agree, he seems to be a young Chinese Munger. He is or should be on the short list and I really enjoyed the video. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...