Hacked Again!

Parsad

What a fine coincidence that we've been hacked twice in a week!  We've never had such a problem in a year and a half, and now suddenly twice in a week.  What are the odds of that?  ;D  Being a Fairfax shareholder, I'm not one who bows down to coincidence in such cases.  Anyway, I've finally got it up and running today.  I apologize for the site being down, but hey it's just a coincidence!  Cheers!

Today , I noticed the same issue in morning but I don't think its a pure coincidence to get this trouble again if you rolled the data base back correctly. You are right that we never had any issue and last 10 days or so we started having this issue. I might not be related but I also don't believe in coincidences too much.

Okay, I'll be the one to say it. I'm not necessarily one for conspiracy theories  8)(and was biting my tongue the first time the site was hacked), but I think it is fair to say that one likely option has to do with all the negative, yet accurate, attention Sardar Biglari & Biglari Holdings have been getting on this board recently, which is likely one of the larger forums on the net that shareholders use to discuss and stay up-to-date on Biglari Holdings.

I'm also not necessarily suggesting someone at Biglari Holdings is doing this (well maybe i am a little  ;)) to bring  down the site prior to voting, though when hundreds of millions of dollars are on the line (over time), people have done much, much worse to influence shareholders.  It could just as easily be a disgruntled shareholder in Biglari Holdings that still holds a good number of shares, that has rode the company's share price down. I have a creeping feeling it will get taken down a 3rd time as long as the comments stay up.

Though i could be totally way off base. :-\

Okay, I'll be the one to say it. I'm not necessarily one for conspiracy theories  8)(and was biting my tongue the first time the site was hacked), but I think it is fair to say that one likely option has to do with all the negative, yet accurate, attention Sardar Biglari & Biglari Holdings have been getting on this board recently, which is likely one of the larger forums on the net that shareholders use to discuss and stay up-to-date on Biglari Holdings.

I'm also not necessarily suggesting someone at Biglari Holdings is doing this (well maybe i am a little  ;)) to bring  down the site prior to voting, though when hundreds of millions of dollars are on the line (over time), people have done much, much worse to influence shareholders.  It could just as easily be a disgruntled shareholder in Biglari Holdings that still holds a good number of shares, that has rode the company's share price down. I have a creeping feeling it will get taken down a 3rd time as long as the comments stay up.

Though i could be totally way off base. :-\

The evidence is only circumstantial (at best), but the coincidence is pretty remarkable.

-Crip

Guest valueInv

It's probably not a coincidence. Some hacker has his  sights on this site and knows how to hack in.