Fairfax Pre-Annual Meeting Dinner (An Early Pint)

JEast

As our Fairfax pre-annual meeting dinner night at Joe's has always been enjoyable and the conversations educational, there still has been one nagging problem. That problem is we seem to always run out of time  :)

For a few that arrive early, I invite you to join me for a pint to expand our conversational time. Location is the Barristers Bar located in the Hilton Hotel property on the corner of Richmond and University around 5:00pm. It is 5 blocks from Joe Badali's Restaurant, so within easy walking distance.

Barristers has a casual atmosphere perfect to unwind with a pint, or cocktail, after a long day of planes/trains or automobile.

I will be easy to spot as I will be wearing my Fairfax hat!

Cheers

JEast

As indicated in an earlier post, I deeply regret that I cannot attend this year, but would offer up a suggestion. Specifically, grabbing a pint (or cup of coffee, or what-have-you) afterwards as well. James said it well regarding "running out of time" so extending the evening to perhaps discuss knowledge put forth by whomever from Fairfax is able to attend would be definitely beneficial. This is a once-a-year proposition so best to make the most of it.

Enjoy, folks.

-Crip

• 3 weeks later...