Help - Need to get list of trades made on a stock for a particular day.

Hoping some of you guys can help me.

I need to get a list of the trades/volume that were placed on a particular stock on a day this year. I know with Google Finance chart, for recent days, it will graph each trade made on a day, but when you go back a few months, you can only get daily volume information. The stock is listed on the Nasdaq and quite thinly traded.

Any help would be fantastic.

Hoping some of you guys can help me.

I need to get a list of the trades/volume that were placed on a particular stock on a day this year. I know with Google Finance chart, for recent days, it will graph each trade made on a day, but when you go back a few months, you can only get daily volume information. The stock is listed on the Nasdaq and quite thinly traded.

Any help would be fantastic.

Ballinvarsog,

Actually, google finance just give you data aggregated over several minutes--not individual trades.  For those, you want to get what is called 'tick data' or 'tick by tick data'.  I would recommend doing a google search on 'tick data' or 'historical tick data' and see what you can find.  We don't use this data, so I haven't looked into it, but my guess is that it will cost something.

(Of course, another possibility might be to post what ticker and time-frame you are looking for, and if someone happens to have the data they might be willing to send it to you.  But given the longer-term strategies used by many of us on the board, I think the chances of that happening are pretty slim.) 

Best of luck,

GaliPart