This Lottery Winner Would Make a Good Stock Picker!

Parsad

The strategy this lady uses would never have occurred to my tiny brain!  She looks at State lottery tickets that have been on sale for a long time, but most of the large cash prizes have not been won.  Still extremely hard to win, but I would say it probably improves her chances immensely than the conventional lottery player.  Cheers!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/02/us/maryland-lottery-winner-strategy-trnd/index.html

2 hours ago, Parsad said:

The strategy this lady uses would never have occurred to my tiny brain!  She looks at State lottery tickets that have been on sale for a long time, but most of the large cash prizes have not been won.  Still extremely hard to win, but I would say it probably improves her chances immensely than the conventional lottery player.  Cheers!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/02/us/maryland-lottery-winner-strategy-trnd/index.html

Isn’t this what every guy/gal does in any MN bar that sells pull tabs? Look for the lowest pile with the highest winners left.

Just on a MUCH larger scale lol

1 hour ago, Blugolds11 said:

Isn’t this what every guy/gal does in any MN bar that sells pull tabs? Look for the lowest pile with the highest winners left.

Just on a MUCH larger scale lol

What are pull tabs?  I don't gamble, so I have no clue.  Cheers!

I guess other states do this as well, they funded a significant portion of the MN Viking stadium thanks to these little fellas..

I don’t gamble either, but its almost a cultural thing, any supper, club, bar, etc has a lady sitting in the corner at the pull tab desk with boxes of these tabs, or tabs in stacks in a machine…each group of tabs containers winners, some could be $1 (your money back) or maybe $500 and some in between…when there is a winner out of that group, pile, stack of tabs, they cross the win out on a board…so you can see that the stack or pile is high, and the $500 tabs were already won…probably wont get much play on that one…but say the normal 12” high stack is down to 4-5” and all the $500/$250/$100 winners are still in there…many will “buy it out” 100 tickets for $100 in the change to get those bigger winners…

Some bars are good about keeping the winner board updated, but some don’t do it, or do it late…because they know they sell more if the odds are better…if you are sitting on a pile of tabs and the first 10 are winners and crossed off the board, you’d probably be sitting on that group of tabs as a bar owner for a while. 

Here is a video for reference…people are annoying but it gives you an idea..

Start :30 in..