The Founders: The Story of Paypal and the Entrepreneurs Who Shaped Silicon Valley Book - Jimmy Soni

Longnose

Anyone read this book about the founders of Paypal? Listened to a podcast about it today and it sounded very facinating.

If you've read it what are your thoughts?

If you haven't read it what are your thoughts on the founders of Paypal? Most have gone on to create other unicorn businesses.

Edit: just went to buy the book and discovered it is not released yet. It releases on Feb 22. So I preorded.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Liberty said:

I just did a podcast interview with Jimmy, largely about the book and Paypal, if anyone's interested:

https://www.libertyrpf.com/p/podcast-6-jimmy-soni-on-the-paypal

Just listened to this. I laughed out loud at work when you started talking about Starcraft. Gotta get that cannon up before the zerglings. hahaha. 

Was a pretty casual conversation felt more philosophical about the process of writing the book and what he learned from writing the book than a book report. Interesting none the less. 

Thanks for putting it out there. 

• Parsad changed the title to The Founders: The Story of Paypal and the Entrepreneurs Who Shaped Silicon Valley Book - Jimmy Soni