For NFL Fans!

Parsad

Agreed, regardless of who one was rooting for (disappointing for us Cheeseheads) the games were a blast to watch, every single one. Surprised Brady and the Bucs fell…actually to be honest I was 0-4 in my predictions LOL…

Mahomes and Hill (the human Cheetah) are fun to watch, if I had to bet they would be my pick to take it all, but like I said I was 0-4 in my predictions this weekend so who knows..the upcoming weekend should bring more good games.

Being a Raiders fan, I was glad to see a Bengal victory; it added validation to the Raiders loss to them.  Sorry Parsad, but the Bengals beat the Chiefs once this year, maybe they can do it again.  On the other hand we all know what Mahomes can do in 13 seconds.🤪

Edited by JGBRK

1 hour ago, JGBRK said:

Sorry Sanjeev.  It does add validation to my Raiders loss.  Can SF win 7 in a row against LA?

I was worried after they blew the points/touchdown at the end of the 2nd quarter.  Kansas is a momentum team, and I could feel it disappear right there.  They were too cautious and not slinging it anymore in the 3rd quarter.  Then blew their chances again in the 4th quarter and overtime.

Burrows is a great, young quarterback.  If it wasn't Mahomes, who I've been cheering for since he came into the league, I'd put my money on Joe Cool.  You can see it in his eyes and demeanor...he's going to win a Superbowl in the future, if not this year!  Cheers!

• 11 months later...

Shocking what happened in the Buffalo/Bengals game.  I saw it happen live…Hamlin just got up, paused, and fell backwards like a rock. 

I knew it was a cardiac arrest right away, since there was no helmet to helmet.  The helmet hit him right in the chest.

He’s in critical condition.  Poor guy came in for their hurt starter last week.  Best wishes to Buffalo and their fans!  Cheers!