GO LONG FFH?

Guest Bronco

A little while back, I joked around that it was time to short FFH - simply b/c I wasn't sure that Canadians could hack it in a modern world (as proven by the loss to USA in hockey).

A little trash talking could come back to haunt me.  Looks like Sunday's gold medal match could be a good one.  Here is to hoping it is a good game.  Two great goalies playing well going into the game - should make it interesting.

They also have more gold medals than we do. Given we have more than 10 times their population, their performance is impressive to say the least.    ;D

But, let's remember their specialty is the winter games.  You're competing against them in their national pastime.  Hockey, curling, etc.

They did have an impressive olympic performance, but what will they be doing this summer when the rest of us are cheering for our country in the World Cup?! ;)

They did have an impressive olympic performance, but what will they be doing this summer when the rest of us are cheering for our country in the World Cup?!

Fishing

Oh boy, you guys must go to downtown Toronto during World Cup.

Flags of every nation are flying - its all in good fun though some get their noses out of joint.