Buyback Information?

ValueMaven

Would anyone possibly have the complete list of all Berkshire buybacks?  I realize I can pull this manually from the Q - but it takes time.  I'm looking for: Date, Price, Buyback Price, Share Class type etc.  I've seen imagines of the cumulative amount etc - but looking for the raw data.  Thanks a lot!!

I'm not sure where an up to date spreadsheet-style list exists at the moment.  A bloomberg terminal might be able to spit one out.  You can save yourself some time by using the spreadsheet graphic in this article to capture the older data (up to 2019) and then just update the data manually yourself for the last couple years.

https://rationalwalk.com/buffett-loosens-the-purse-strings-for-repurchases/

I don't have a file with the prices paid but here are the last few quarters of dollar-amount repurchases and a TTM figure.  The trailing figure will almost certainly decline unless Warren is willing to resume $9+ Billion per quarter of repurchases.  ( the other figures in this screenshot are Float, Float growth for the Q, and trailing 4 quarters float growth )

1299952505_ScreenShot2021-10-25at7_56_10AM.png.f40c066aae1543dc82a6b8ae5acf4da0.png

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2021 at 11:09 AM, ValueMaven said:

Thanks!  Will spot check this and clean it up a bit.  Very helpful - given that we are approaching nearly $50B worth of buybacks at this point

This kind of thing is helpful, showing where WB is buying. I added at $275 yesterday afternoon.

3 hours ago, ValueMaven said:

Teleydne 2.0 - and maybe more powerful given the stability and size of the operating businesses ... and there is massive optionality with the cash pile 

Not even close to Teledyne. 
If Buffett made a tender offer and bought back $100-$150 Billion of BRK shares and financed it with low interest loans. Then you can compare it to Teledyne.