Insider Trading By Politicians Should Be Stopped!

Parsad

4 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

how about I tell you to go pound sand.

That's usually what people say when they have no evidence to support their claims. Can't say that's all that creative but it is understandable. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, ERICOPOLY said:

ooohhh..  burn!  burn!  lol. 

I guess it's true when they say that all legends die.

For you, Eric, for you. 

pour one.gif

3 hours ago, ERICOPOLY said:

To have that guy come back again and again and again.  And again and again?  Sheesh!  wtf?  

It's pretty clear that the reason this is happening is because you keep posting, I suspect because you really want to have the last word. If you stop saying stuff to stahleyp in this thread, it's pretty unlikely he'll keep responding to you here because then there will be nothing to respond to.

Oh, I genuinely like and respect Eric. The guy has certainly helped change my life in a fundamental way (though unintentionally on his part). I thought it was fairly clear that my posts were mostly in jest but perhaps not.

With that said I'm accustomed to some well thought out argument or line of thought from him. You know something better than "looollllz pound sand! llloool". Alas, it didn't happen.

And I suspect this is because he's using his "feelings" on this particular topic rather than reason. 

10 hours ago, RichardGibbons said:

It's pretty clear that the reason this is happening is because you keep posting, I suspect because you really want to have the last word. If you stop saying stuff to stahleyp in this thread, it's pretty unlikely he'll keep responding to you here because then there will be nothing to respond to.

yes.  you're right.

2 hours ago, stahleyp said:

Oh, I genuinely like and respect Eric. The guy has certainly helped change my life in a fundamental way (though unintentionally on his part). I thought it was fairly clear that my posts were mostly in jest but perhaps not.

With that said I'm accustomed to some well thought out argument or line of thought from him. You know something better than "looollllz pound sand! llloool". Alas, it didn't happen.

And I suspect this is because he's using his "feelings" on this particular topic rather than reason. 

and again.

I have no inclination to argue about this with you. 

I've told you that I believe he is a moron and you've asked me to clarify and I ansered "yes, I do".

I have no interest in giving you my reasons and changing your mind.  I do not want an argument.

And I am berated for this. 

Edited by ERICOPOLY

You were told to pound sand because of your ridiculous expectation for me to send you evidence proving my point.  You said you would be waiting for it.  "Still waiting".  Haha. 

Of course you were told to pound sand.  People like you claim the other person is wrong when they don't want to engage, and oh wait, you did that too.

Edited by ERICOPOLY

50 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

I have no inclination to argue about this with you. 

I've told you that I believe he is a moron and you've asked me to clarify and I ansered "yes, I do".

I have no interest in giving you my reasons and changing your mind.  I do not want an argument.

And I am berated for this. 

Why make the "moron" comment the ? What were you hoping to gain from it? I mean surely you must have some rational reason for your beliefs?

8 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

Why make the "moron" comment the ? What were you hoping to gain from it? I mean surely you must have some rational reason for your beliefs?

Is it possible for a person to have a belief that they don't want to justify to you?  

You've insulted me numerous times now like an asshole.  Oh sure, I mocked you for doing so after each time.

17 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Is it possible for a person to have a belief that they don't want to justify to you?  

You've insulted me numerous times now like an asshole.  Oh sure, I mocked you for doing so after each time.

Eric, you are really insulted? Dude you used to be a master at comebacks! What happened to you??

On 1/14/2022 at 10:12 AM, Ross812 said:

If only 35 out of 535 are beating the S&P500 then they are truly an awful group of investors!

Yep.

Either their inside information isn’t that good, or they don’t execute on it well. So who cares?

39 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Ah yes, it's not me, it's you.

My expectation with you is a well thoughtout argument and not getting offended by a little banter. I mean that's the guy you used to be anyway. So perhaps it's me expecting something different than what transpired or perhaps you have changed. 

11 hours ago, stahleyp said:

My expectation with you is a well thoughtout argument and not getting offended by a little banter. I mean that's the guy you used to be anyway. So perhaps it's me expecting something different than what transpired or perhaps you have changed. 

Yeah, be an asshole and then blame the other guy for not enjoying it.  Something must be wrong with him.  

Edited by ERICOPOLY

8 hours ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Yeah, be an asshole and then blame the other guy for not enjoying it.  Something must be wrong with him.  

You're the one calling a Stanford/Yale graduate and a US Senator a moron and not backing it up and all. I simply called you out on it...and somehow I'm the jerk?