Richer, Wiser, Happier - William Green

Longnose

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 2:07 PM, Longnose said:

Has anyone read this yet? 

I know there is mixed feelings about Pabrai from members of this forum but I keep hearing about this book through those channels and was wondering if others have read it and what your thoughts were.

Invaluable book, I would absolutely recommend that you read. The profiles of investors by William Green reveal unique insights and you'll learn about really interesting value investors that you didn't know much about before!

Best to follow this up by reading the Nick Sleep letters 🙂

On 6/24/2021 at 12:03 AM, ContrarianValue44 said:

Invaluable book, I would absolutely recommend that you read. The profiles of investors by William Green reveal unique insights and you'll learn about really interesting value investors that you didn't know much about before!

Best to follow this up by reading the Nick Sleep letters 🙂

Excellent, I actually had a family member gift it to me for fathers day. I just read through Pabrai's chapter one. So far so good. I've heard good stuff about the Nomad letters. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 1:05 AM, Longnose said:

Excellent, I actually had a family member gift it to me for fathers day. I just read through Pabrai's chapter one. So far so good. I've heard good stuff about the Nomad letters. 

The Nomad Letters are exceptional, value-compounding prose!  I finished reading them about a month ago, and feel that I will still be coming back to them at least twice a year.  They are that good.

3 hours ago, Tintin said:

The Nomad Letters are exceptional, value-compounding prose!  I finished reading them about a month ago, and feel that I will still be coming back to them at least twice a year.  They are that good.

Awesome! I am about half way done with this book. Once finished ill read the nomad letters.

• 6 months later...