Li Lu's chat about "paternalistic" behavior of Chinese regulators

I have a faint memory that in one of Li Lu's chats, he mentions the "paternalistic" behavior of Chinese regulators, and how it had caused an odd case that a company had understated earnings so that they wouldn't have to have a negative surprise in the next earnings release.

I have gone through several of his chats again, and couldn't find it in any of these:

I tried searching for "Li Lu" at thecobf.com, but it doesn't find anything, even though searching for Greenwald does find somethings. 

Anyone else remembers that chat, and has a link to the video and/or transcript? 

I recently listened to the Meb Faber show and the paternalistic behaviour of Chinese regulators, which forces Chinese companies to smoothen out their earnings, was mentioned there as well. It is not Li Lu but you might be interested.

Edited by Baklava

17 hours ago, Baklava said:

I recently listened to the Meb Faber show and the paternalistic behaviour of Chinese regulators, which forces Chinese companies to smoothen out their earnings, was mentioned there as well. It is not Li Lu but you might be interested.

Thanks @Baklava.  This is the exact chat I was remembering, not Li Lu's chat.  My memory had incorrectly associated it with Li Lu :-).