Bill Gates - Jeffrey Epstein

JGBRK

13 hours ago, Parsad said:

Well I think the public has their limits:

Bill Cosby's entire life of good work is now completely overshadowed by the terrible things he did in his personal life...no one is ever going to celebrate any positive thing Cosby has done.

There have been a ton of horrendous allegations and prosecutions against priests in the Catholic church...and I think the reputation of the Catholic church has been irreparably harmed...anything positive the church does lives in the shadows of its atrocities.  

Cheers!

But Cosby went beyond personal stuff in a marriage.  His actions were criminal.  Like I said about Gates, unless he did something criminal with Epstein then the rest doesn't matter much.  Maybe he's a jerk, but that's the great thing about capitalism, you can be a self-centered jerk and still do a lot of good despite yourself.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/13/2021 at 8:09 AM, rkbabang said:

Access to underage girls?

Read somewhere that Gates was obsessed with getting a Nobel peace prize, which he thought Epstein had influence.

Not sure if it is Gates' PR team is creating this news for the damage control.

My logical question is if Bill's interaction with Epstein was totally for getting a Nobel Peace prize, why should Melinda strongly oppose the connection with him?

I’m not sure Bill Gates would care about the Nobel Peace Prize. It would be much easier and cheaper for him to start a ‘Gates Prize’. 

Personally the Nobel prizes, especially the Peace prize are a total joke. I have no idea why anyone cares about them.

12 hours ago, jobyts said:

Read somewhere that Gates was obsessed with getting a Nobel peace prize, which he thought Epstein had influence.

Not sure if it is Gates' PR team is creating this news for the damage control.

My logical question is if Bill's interaction with Epstein was totally for getting a Nobel Peace prize, why should Melinda strongly oppose the connection with him?

Well, the obvious answer is that Epstein was a pedophile and Bill shouldn't be anywhere near him. Bad judgement on his part, excellent judgement on Melinda's part. It doesn't really have to be any more complicated than that.

When I started this thread the question I had and still do is this.  Concerning the timing of all factors was Gates asked not to return as director because of some of his behaviors and associations, specifically Epstein?  We'll probably never know for certain but I cannot think of anyone that once on Berkshire's Board of Directors would voluntarily leave.  Gates most likely used the Gates Foundation as his ruse to leave.  Did he bring his womanizing to Omaha?  Did Buffett misread Gates character?  Did Buffett realize what a nightmare it would be if word got out about Gates and Epstein or any of the alleged real or perceived subplots?  And word always gets out.

A persons character does count.

Edited by JGBRK

5 hours ago, JGBRK said:

When I started this thread the question I had and still do is this.  Concerning the timing of all factors was Gates asked not to return as director because of some of his behaviors and associations, specifically Epstein?  We'll probably never know for certain but I cannot think of anyone that once on Berkshire's Board of Directors would voluntarily leave.  Gates most likely used the Gates Foundation as his ruse to leave.  Did he bring his womanizing to Omaha?  Did Buffett misread Gates character?  Did Buffett realize what a nightmare it would be if word got out about Gates and Epstein or any of the alleged real or perceived subplots?  And word always gets out.

A persons character does count.

Another sexual misconduct career casualty

https://megadeth.com/news/2021/statement-from-megadeth/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, John Hjorth said:

Maybe foreshadowing things to come:

they have also agreed to an additional step to ensure the continuity of the foundation’s work: if after two years either decides they cannot continue to work together as co-chairs, French Gates will resign her position as co-chair and trustee. In such a case, French Gates would receive personal resources from Gates for her philanthropic work. These resources would be completely separate from the foundation’s endowment, which would not be affected.”

It sounds like she is preparing her exit.

Edited by rkbabang