Where to find analyst cash flow projections?

golonginvestor

Not sure I understand. If you want to do cash flow analysis, why not do it yourself and why rely on analysts?

I say this because cash flow projections are, just projections, and subject to an immense amount of bias that sell side analysts live with daily.

Do your own projections, with a focus on making them Goldilocks, not too high and not too low. And do it the way WEB does it, don't look at the stock price before you make your estimates to avoid subconsciously biasing them.

Not sure I understand. If you want to do cash flow analysis, why not do it yourself and why rely on analysts?

I say this because cash flow projections are, just projections, and subject to an immense amount of bias that sell side analysts live with daily.

Do your own projections, with a focus on making them Goldilocks, not too high and not too low. And do it the way WEB does it, don't look at the stock price before you make your estimates to avoid subconsciously biasing them.

Thanks for your suggestion. I agree sell side analysts have a bias. I suppose I wanted to use this data as a screener where prices don't even match the sell side analysts projections and start from there.

you are the analyst. Do your own projections. Know the company better than the "analyst". If you owned a Mc Donalds franchise and had to present to a bank for a loan, would you use anyone else's projections? Don't be too conservative or aggressive, just try to be as right as possible...make up for the error(s) which WILL happen by applying the margin of safety concept.

you are the analyst. Do your own projections. Know the company better than the "analyst". If you owned a Mc Donalds franchise and had to present to a bank for a loan, would you use anyone else's projections? Don't be too conservative or aggressive, just try to be as right as possible...make up for the error(s) which WILL happen by applying the margin of safety concept.

I agree that I should do my own analysis. I was merely trying to find use this as a screener as starting point to find companies to analyze instead of PE or something else which is not forward looking.