Deep F______ Value

RadMan24

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Legend's investment process is right up this board's alley:

This action hero also ran a 4 minute mile.  Legend!

Dude's definitely going to get a movie one day. "The Big Short Squeeze"

And Christian Bale should play this guy. Completes his Wall St trilogy. He kinda looks like him too.

Keith Gill Drove the GameStop Reddit Mania. He Talked to the Journal.

The trader known as DeepF—ingValue on the WallStreetBets forum and “Roaring Kitty” on YouTube helped turn the investing world upside down. “I didn’t expect this.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/keith-gill-drove-the-gamestop-reddit-mania-he-talked-to-the-journal-11611931696?mod=hp_lead_pos7

While some of us in Boston were twiddling with our ... pencils...

... dis dude ...

Oh well.

::)

That's why we are still on CoBF

Jurgis, you seem like an awesome guy to have a few drinks of single malt whiskey with

Sometime.

Some time.

8)

My first reaction was to post this:

However, after watching part of his videos (7 hour streams!), there’s definitely a lot to learn. He really goes in depth in his research and makes concentrated bets on very long term ideas. Also, it’s a wake up call to set up smarter and better excel spreadsheets.

Yes, I watched some videos too. it is definitely different than the gunslinger, I expected. He had a lot of energy names in his portfolio and HHS. He is an interesting fellow. I subscribed to his channel and he had 146k subscriber and it’s up to 178k now (Ops make this 181k). This guy could easily raise a billion $, I am guessing.

Yes, I watched some videos too. it is definitely different than the gunslinger, I expected. He had a lot of energy names in his portfolio and HHS. He is an interesting fellow. I subscribed to his channel and he had 146k subscriber and it’s up to 178k now (Ops make this 181k). This guy could easily raise a billion $, I am guessing.

Biggest SPAC ever.

Liberty, you should get this guy on koyfin. The charting site he uses hurts my brain...

Koyfin is messed up after the recent update. The site is harder to use and charts are often messed up. I do like access to international stocks, but some of the other changes are questionable. I think Roaring Kitty is better of with what he has got.

I guess sharing research and opinions about stocks in online message forums is market manipulation?

What world are we living in?

I mean, they're just investigating, no judgement is made yet. But I get your point, of all the shady crap that goes on, this is the one they decide to delve into...

Remember the good old days, when the SEC were literally handed a full blown case into a hundred billion dollar ponzi scheme, and did absolutely nothing with it?

I guess sharing research and opinions about stocks in online message forums is market manipulation?

I mean, they're just investigating, no judgement is made yet. But I get your point, of all the shady crap that goes on, this is the one they decide to delve into...

Remember the good old days, when the SEC were literally handed a full blown case into a hundred billion dollar ponzi scheme, and did absolutely nothing with it?

If they did not investigate, there would be an outcry that they are not investigating...  ::)

If they did not investigate, there would be an outcry that they are not investigating...  ::)

It’s in the news everywhere, so politicians have to take a look. In my opinion, there is nothing to investigate, it’s all out there in his YouTube videos.  Maxine Waters should watch a couple of them from 5-6 month ago when he got started and I bet she could learn something, if she cared.