Potential Nasdaq Purchases?

wescobrk

I want to see the Nasdaq fall further and some of the names I'm looking at but curious if anyone wants to share ideas if shares continue to fall?

I think Docusign has the potential for a potent network effect and I'm dipping my toe in the water. I also think Fiverr already has a network effect. The price to sales is close to 20x but the company's growth, I believe, merits the multiple to sales and gross profit.

I want to see the Nasdaq fall further and some of the names I'm looking at but curious if anyone wants to share ideas if shares continue to fall?

I think Docusign has the potential for a potent network effect and I'm dipping my toe in the water. I also think Fiverr already has a network effect. The price to sales is close to 20x but the company's growth, I believe, merits the multiple to sales and gross profit.

Can you describe how Fiverr's network effect works in your opinion? I have had others recommend it to me, but it is hard for me to separate this from other gig economy-type competitors like Upwork, PPH, Elance, and others, where I see it being hard to prevent two parties who want to continue to work together from disintermediating the platform. 

A few SAAS stocks that I am in:

FROG - has pretty good metrics and a smallish market cap. Close to IPO price ($44), I would be interested.

NCNO - bank operating system. Seems that management is very agile and Gespanns their offerings. Perhaps a long runaway, but it isn’t a hyper fast grower.

SPLK - seems like they have a competitive moat. On premise to SAAS transition has stalled top line and earnings metrics but this should be over by 2021. I owned this for a while (bought in September) , but sold went it popped 20% on now news.