TIKR.com | Free Beta with Coverage of 50k+ Global Stocks

Garpy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks so much for all of the feedback! We really appreciate your support.

We definitely plan to build a powerful equity screener and this is near the top of our priority list. We also plan to build a newsfeed for your watchlist so that you can easily track news, filings, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

We are continually working to improve the platform but excited to share some recent updates:

• We have officially launched the ability to chart multiple companies for Financials, Estimates, and Valuation tabs as was requested
  • You can now search through the holdings of 20k+ investors globally. Go to “Track Investing Gurus” and then use the search bar
  • You can also now view LTM data in Financials and Calendar Year data in the Estimates tab
  • You can set the Default Year To Start Viewing Financials & Estimates Data. This can be selected in Account Settings and should make it easier to view the data based on your preferences

Thank you for your support!

We are continually working to improve the platform but excited to share some recent updates:

• We have officially launched the ability to chart multiple companies for Financials, Estimates, and Valuation tabs as was requested
  • You can now search through the holdings of 20k+ investors globally. Go to “Track Investing Gurus” and then use the search bar
  • You can also now view LTM data in Financials and Calendar Year data in the Estimates tab
  • You can set the Default Year To Start Viewing Financials & Estimates Data. This can be selected in Account Settings and should make it easier to view the data based on your preferences

Thank you for your support!

Love it. Is there any way to toggle to common-size income statement?

Is the plan still to have a free tier, if so the functionality that would convince me to be a paying subscriber (assuming the price is not off) is:

- ability to populate and update excel with the fundamental data (as opposed to just a copy function)

- ability to create, save and chart bespoke combinations of fundamental data 

- flexible screener that also could screen on bespoke combinations of the fundamental data

with nice to haves being:

- word search all the call transcripts at once

- etf holdings and data.

Just my input to the conversation

Thank you so much for the feedback. Building a powerful equity screener for global stocks is at the top of our priority list. We also plan to make it even easier to build models off of the data beyond just the "copy table" feature that we have currently.

I would love to see a feature where we can choose to see the financial statements as originally reported. Also, where we can just click on the "date" of the financial statement and it will redirect us to the original quarterly/annual report.

This is something that Morningstar offers and it has been extremely useful for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some recent updates to TIKR!

Watchlist Newsfeed: We have now added a newsfeed for your watchlist. Simply go to the Watchlist tab from the left navigation bar and click through the News, Significant Developments, Filings, and Transcripts buttons above the Watchlist to view this information for the stocks in your watchlist!

Customizable Watchlists: You can now select the Watchlist Columns that you wish to have in your watchlist, including NTM and LTM multiples. We will be adding more metrics that you can select for your columns shortly. Please feel free to reach out with any requests!

Summary Statistics for Your Watchlist: View the mean, median, high, low, standard deviation, and count for all of the stocks in your watchlist. The Summary Statistics table can be found below your watchlist

Added Funds to "Track Investing Gurus": per our users' requests, we have added additional gurus to the lists

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok, now Tikr @Garpy has a screener. Took it for spin for a country where Angels fear to tread - Turkey, with some pretty prohibitive valuation metrics and got some hits:

KHOLY has an IDR that trades with somewhat in the US:

(Edit, when looking at growth, just be aware that Turkey has ~15% inflation right now)

703E00C2-472E-4880-81F7-A92FFC8EDF26.png

1431A60C-E9C5-4176-8386-97369B754A19.png

Edited by Spekulatius

On 7/17/2021 at 9:42 AM, Spekulatius said:

Ok, now Tikr @Garpy has a screener. Took it for spin for a country where Angels fear to tread - Turkey, with some pretty prohibitive valuation metrics and got some hits:

KHOLY has an IDR that trades with somewhat in the US:

(Edit, when looking at growth, just be aware that Turkey has ~15% inflation right now)

703E00C2-472E-4880-81F7-A92FFC8EDF26.png

1431A60C-E9C5-4176-8386-97369B754A19.png

For me this is the worst screener I’ve ever used…

it induced me to spend hours creating ever more complex screens across different countries, exchanges, styles, etc (60,000 stocks, my lord!) and I don’t think the distraction is over, today I came even more ideas how to use its power to create even more unique screens.

this is a disaster for my professional focus!

• 4 months later...

Hi COBF friends,

Thanks for the amazing support from this community over the last year. We are excited to finally launch our Freemium model at TIKR.com!

We are offering a 50% lifetime discount if you sign up for the new Pro plan before January 2nd, 2022 to thank our early supporters. This comes out to just $14.95/mo for the annual plan!

We have built a powerful investment research platform with coverage of 100,000+ stocks globally. We have detailed financials, estimates, valuation, transcripts, filings, ownership, news, a powerful screener and more.

We have also just added segment financials and up to 5 years of forward Wall Street consensus estimates.

We will never offer a lifetime discount again so be sure to sign up before January 2nd, 2022!

Sign into your account settings to claim the lifetime discount! (https://app.tikr.com/account/subs)

Let me know if you have any questions 🙂

No alternative text description for this image

And if you still haven't given TIKR a try, would highly recommend that you set up a free account at TIKR.com and give it a try. If you love it, would highly encourage signing up for a Pro account before Jan 2nd to lock in the 50% lifetime discount. We also have a free plan if you prefer 🙂

introbildetfortikr.gif

Definitely not by design and not an issue most of our users experience. Please go to app.tikr.com to go directly to the TIKR Terminal. Let me know if that doesn't solve it.

Might be something in your browser settings potentially but we can definitely look into it especially if you email us at support@tikr.com!

3 hours ago, jefke said:

TIKR forces me to sign in again every time I close my browser. Is this by design? Anything I can do about it?

I have this issue also occasionally and only on one computer. It may well be a browser setting. Sometimes I get a message that a newer version is available. That also sometimes forces a new login.

Other than this occasional nuisance, everything works great.