Congratulations to Patrick Mahomes!

Parsad

Another example of how oppressed the black man is in todays systematically racist America.

Mahomes is a great dude and a good role. Congrats to him.

Please leave your politics in the "Politics" section.  He's half white and half black.  But you've chosen to lower the bar of discussion by pointing out only that he's black.  Cheers!

Another example of how oppressed the black man is in todays systematically racist America.

Please leave your politics in the "Politics" section.  He's half white and half black.  But you've chosen to lower the bar of discussion by pointing out only that he's black.  Cheers!

Are you insinuating he got a better contract because he was half white? Last I checked you have plenty of people far less than 50% claiming identities...like a certain Massachusetts senator. He got a crazy contract because of his skills. He is what most consider(maybe not Joe Biden) black, and I just think its worth noting that there are definitely certain levels of success available to ALL Americans, which is what the American dream is/was all about.

Are you insinuating he got a better contract because he was half white? Last I checked you have plenty of people far less than 50% claiming identities...like a certain Massachusetts senator. He got a crazy contract because of his skills. He is what most consider(maybe not Joe Biden) black, and I just think its worth noting that there are definitely certain levels of success available to ALL Americans, which is what the American dream is/was all about.

No, I'm saying that race has no part in it and you were making it a discussion about race.  Cheers!

No, I'm saying that race has no part in it and you were making it a discussion about race.  Cheers!

New Thread Topic... What's your favorite type of orange?

Post 1: Donald Trump

Post 2: Why are you bringing politics to a discussion on oranges?

Post 3: Are you insinuating that he's not an orange?

New Thread Topic... What's your favorite type of orange?

Post 1: Donald Trump

Post 2: Why are you bringing politics to a discussion on oranges?

Post 3: Are you insinuating that he's not an orange?

Roy Cohn leaves a lasting legacy.