Older Annual Reports for Obscure Cos

rb

Does anyone know a place where I can find older annul reports for obscure companies?

I'm specifically looking for 2007-2012 for a company called Meritage Hospitality Group that trades OTC.

Does anyone know a place where I can find older annul reports for obscure companies?

I'm specifically looking for 2007-2012 for a company called Meritage Hospitality Group that trades OTC.

I use the Boston Public Library's online resources, which has access to Mergent. There are a TON of older annual reports, Moody's reports, etc. on there. If you have a city library nearby you can usually get a card even if you're not a resident. Attached are the reports you are looking for. Good luck!

Meritage_Hospitality_Group.zip

During that period, Meritage was filing its disclosures with OTC Markets.  They're available here:  https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MHGU/disclosure

You beat me to it, KJP! I was not aware of the OTC markets resource, thank you.

• 2 years later...

Hi @rb. Just out of curiosity, what did you find interesting about this company? I did a quick glance at the financials and it looks like a very difficult business. I assume you know more about it than me, and the stock did nearly double since your first post. It is also up to $20.00 from $0.90 in 2009.