Marie Antoinette Award

BG2008

What would be the most Marie Antoinette thing to do at this moment?  (For laughs)

1) Someone wealthy doing a cooking video of making lobster roll (assuming they don't live in Maine or Nova Scotia) and passing it off as a normal Sunday Brunch recipe

2) Complaining about delays in delivery for bubble tea

3) Saying why can't these poor people just take their yacht to...

4) Complain about shortage of various gourmet cheese with veins of truffle

5) Complaining that No 3 Michelin star restaurants are currently open

6) Can't party in NYC, Vegas, London, Tokoyo, and Sydney on your birthday by flying in your private jet

7) The Ferrari factory is shutdown and you can't take delivery

8) That Sotheby's auction is postponed

9) Can't go glamping at your favorite EDM

10) Bonus this year is 7 figures instead of 8

Does Shake Shack taking PPP loans go into this category?  Or does that go into the Darwin award where it leaves a bad taste in me ever wanting a Shack Stack?

I'm still going to go to Ruth's Chris, a little graft won't stop me

Ruth's Chris is trash, I'll take Sparks, Keen's, and Peter Lugers (I have to deal with the grumpy waiters) any day.  :)

Does Shake Shack taking PPP loans go into this category?  Or does that go into the Darwin award where it leaves a bad taste in me ever wanting a Shack Stack?

Ruth's Chris is trash, I'll take Sparks, Keen's, and Peter Lugers (I have to deal with the grumpy waiters) any day.  :)

We don't have that stuff in flyover country.  Also Ruth's is sort of indigenous to the region

Speaking of Ruth's. Not for the award because there's worse out there. But having the government remind you that at 470 million in revenue and 5,740 employees you're not a small business deserves an honorable mention.

Speaking of Ruth's. Not for the award because there's worse out there. But having the government remind you that at 470 million in revenue and 5,740 employees you're not a small business deserves an honorable mention.

You know it started as a scam years ago, Chris Steakhouse, the predecessor I should say not the family that make it successful later

We don't have that stuff in flyover country.  Also Ruth's is sort of indigenous to the region

That was me pulling a Marie Antoinette

That was me pulling a Marie Antoinette

Sorry I'm strictly a first-level thinker, like the wise Howard Marks wrote about

Guest cherzeca

Ordered Thai for delivery today.

Took 2.5 hours to get the food.

FML.

#LetThemEatThai

next time find a restaurant closer than Bangkok