Is there an option to ignore a thread/topic?

clutch

Amusing to see Trump supporters become the one thing they used to mock the most--snowflakes.

Back to your safe space (politics section), snowflakes!

Can't hide the POTUS' incompetence anymore behind duplicitous wise cracks about Obama/Hilary/Biden, it's too much to hide when there are 100k body bags being manufactured by the DOD.

https://www.abc57.com/news/dod-working-to-get-100-000-body-bags-in-anticipation-of-increasing-coronavirus-deaths

And..... if the OP was referring to politics there would be the usual suspects showing him step by step settings modifications to make. Amusing the change of heart!

Because afaik you can ignore sections but not single threads, except by not clicking on them.

I use the "Recent Posts" feature and sometimes 90% of the recent posts are from the Coronavirus thread these days. And nothing to do with investment. I was hoping to avoid that if there was a feature.

I'm sure things will be back to normal after the global pandemic.

I use the "Recent Posts" feature and sometimes 90% of the recent posts are from the Coronavirus thread these days. And nothing to do with investment. I was hoping to avoid that if there was a feature.

The features I use most on the board are the 2 links right under your name at the top of the page:

Show unread posts since last visit.

Show new replies to your posts.

These show you the thread titles rather than the individual posts so that you can click on the ones that interest you and ignore the ones that don't.

The features I use most on the board are the 2 links right under your name at the top of the page:

Show unread posts since last visit.

Show new replies to your posts.

These show you the thread titles rather than the individual posts so that you can click on the ones that interest you and ignore the ones that don't.

Thanks. This is useful.