What Are You Drinking?

Castanza

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a few pints at the local followed up with wine with dinner with my lovely wife - wonderful dinner pork chops etc.

Life is good - wtf is going in on these markets?

Hmm....

I d'know,but:

BWEL finally trades below book value

CMCT is about half NAV

Isn't HST about half NAV now?

Why buy bonds < 1% - give money to Warren and his billions at 1.2x book

AXP at 12 PE

GOOG at 26 PE sounds ok

I have committed capital already and I am steeling myself to continue...

Guest cherzeca

hand sanitizer is 127 proof. thinking about double dipping, fingertips for first dip, then a sip.  Bacardi does 151 rum.  what else is there on the double duty shelf?

hand sanitizer is 127 proof. thinking about double dipping, fingertips for first dip, then a sip.  Bacardi does 151 rum.  what else is there on the double duty shelf?

Seems more appetizing to hand-sanitize with overproof liquor in that case  ;D

Tonight is probably a red wine night. Some aglianico if I can find it.

I mentioned it earlier, but Everclear 190. I sometimes use it when backpacking as stove fuel, sanitizer, and of course spirits.

If you can find hand sanitizer.

Stopped by the liquor store during lunch picked up a few bottles of red, Glenlivet 15, Bird Dog,  and a case of Founders All Day IPA.....Apparently they are closing liquor stores in PA. Lock down without booze would be miserable.... 

Stopped by the liquor store during lunch picked up a few bottles of red, Glenlivet 15, Bird Dog,  and a case of Founders All Day IPA.....Apparently they are closing liquor stores in PA. Lock down without booze would be miserable....

Hitting the bottle early today? I think after noon is social acceptable but I usually start with lighter fare.

Hitting the bottle early today? I think after noon is social acceptable but I usually start with lighter fare.

No haha just picking stuff up while I was out and about.

Edit: Looks like I went just in time :p Time to start selling $20 shots to the neighbors (https://www.inquirer.com/health/coronavirus/spl/pennsylvania-coronavirus-shutdown-statewide-governor-tom-wolf-20200316.html)

• 2 weeks later...