Fish In A Barrel

Gregmal

Anyone stalking shitty biotech companies that are temporarily soaring on the coronavirus news? Here's a few I'm watching. NVAX, BCRX, INO, NNVC and NBRV.

I am in no way condoning shorting these(although I probably will myself). There are many dynamics both fundamental in particularly technical that could make them horrible shorts if you time it wrong....but theres definitely sucker money flooding these things, many of them have already rung the register and done an offering on the first sign of an uptick, and there will certainly be a retreat back to where they were prior.

Curious if anyone is playing this temporary "theme" and how?

Not what you are asking but i intend to "play" the game.

Just bought "Plague Inc: Evolved".

https://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/25-plague-inc-evolved

Here's the game description from the makers:

"Can you infect the world? Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself. Plague Inc: Evolved is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation which is now available on PC, Mac and Linux via Steam.Over 130 million players have been infected by Plague Inc. already.!"

Anyone stalking shitty biotech companies that are temporarily soaring on the coronavirus news? Here's a few I'm watching. NVAX, BCRX, INO, NNVC and NBRV.

I am in no way condoning shorting these(although I probably will myself). There are many dynamics both fundamental in particularly technical that could make them horrible shorts if you time it wrong....but theres definitely sucker money flooding these things, many of them have already rung the register and done an offering on the first sign of an uptick, and there will certainly be a retreat back to where they were prior.

I've been trying to sell some NVAX covered calls but can't get a good fill. Put prices are out of this world but I'm not comfortable to short them.