Some cheap stocks I saw browsing valueline

rukawa

I have a commuting habit where I read valuelines, try to guess price and if stock is a lot lower than I record it. These are stocks I thought were cheap on an earnings basis:

Sally Beauty (edited after original posting...too much debt)

DXC Technology

Tupperware

E-trade financial

Hanes

CIBC

Seagate

capri holdings

I have a commuting habit where I read valuelines, try to guess price and if stock is a lot lower than I record it. These are stocks I thought were cheap on an earnings basis:

Sally Beauty

DXC Technology

Tupperware

E-trade financial

Hanes

CIBC

Seagate

capri holdings

How long have you been doing that and have you tracked how your list has performed?

I also compile lists from various sources of companies that appear on first look to be cheap.  I've never systematically tracked the performance of those companies so I cannot compare it to my actual portfolio returns.  It wouldn't shock me if all further research/thinking that I do adds nothing to my returns (or even hurts them).

Sally Beauty

DXC Technology

Tupperware

E-trade financial

Hanes

CIBC

Seagate

capri holdings

How long have you been doing that and have you tracked how your list has performed?

I also compile lists from various sources of companies that appear on first look to be cheap.  I've never systematically tracked the performance of those companies so I cannot compare it to my actual portfolio returns.  It wouldn't shock me if all further research/thinking that I do adds nothing to my returns (or even hurts them).

I'm not sure how long I've been doing it. More than 4 months but less than 1 year...maybe 6 months. I haven't tracked how its performed. Time period is too short anyways.