New Free Financial Research Platform - Beta

pcm983

I’ve been helping with a new financial research platform for researching and tracking stocks and the market overall. It just entered beta. I thought some here might find it of interest.

The sign-up is https://atom.finance and the invite code is betavip.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Well done, it looks very nice

I’ve been helping with a new financial research platform for researching and tracking stocks and the market overall. It just entered beta. I thought some here might find it of interest.

The sign-up is https://atom.finance and the invite code is betavip.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Looks good on first viewing.  Thanks, I'll have a tinker.

Only first point I'd make is that perhaps the sign-up design should incorporate a 'enter your password again'.  Maybe it annoys some people, but when you can't see what you're typing, it just seems like a basic security procedure.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using it the site a little bit for a few weeks now. Good to know OTCs and foreigns will be available in the future.

I like how conference call transcripts are integrated into the site and the entire call loads on a single page, and you can Cmd+F / Ctrl+F for keywords right away. It's a lot easier than Seeking Alpha's format. Of course, you have no ads which I know isn't sustainable. Hopefully any future ads run lighter than they do at SA (which tends to bog down my computer and take extra time to load).

The Financials pages show promise. I'd really like to see % Change and % Of Total selections available in the future.

Price charts should have a logarithmic selection available (personally, I think charts should default to log once you go 5+ years out, but that's a personal pet peeve especially with the media because exaggerating recent changes is more effective at getting attention and selling ads).

Thanks for the feedback - re ads we do not intend to have ads in the future. We plan to offer some paid premium features such as an advanced search we will be launching which allows you to search across news, filings, transcripts, etc.

As for the financials tab, we will be adding % change and % margin type stuff in the future.

We may add logarithmic price chart options in the future, but to be honest, it appears that the default most people want is just the standard nominal price chart - so this would likely just be an option if we add it. Perhaps this might change with adding the logarithm option. We will give this some thought, thank you for the feedback and hope you enjoy the product.