Whitney Tilson: the "#1 retirement stock in America"

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On April 17th, Whitney Wilson revealed the "#1 retirement stock in America". I don't know the answer. If you participated and know the answer, please don't spoil it for the rest of us. Register your vote above.

https://signup.empirefinancialresearch.com/?cid=MKT403409&eid=MKT406001&encryptedSnaid=&snaid=&step=start&assetId=AST103778

On April 17th, the man CNBC called "The Prophet" will share his biggest investment prediction in 20 years

He bought Berkshire Hathaway at $41,600... Netflix at $7.78... Apple at $1.50... Amazon at $56... met Warren Buffett... President Obama... appeared on 60 Minutes twice... and predicted the dot-com crash, the housing bust and the bitcoin collapse...

And today... his April 17th announcement could make you a fortune

Plus, he'll reveal the "#1 Retirement Stock in America"

He must be really desperate for money.

Perhaps his #1 stock is a good short candidate. :P

On the surface, I like the idea or sentiment. Which of the three choices above would you recommend shorting?

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Was Berkshire his secret stock?

On the surface, I like the idea or sentiment. Which of the three choices above would you recommend shorting?

I'm a bit confused. Do you think there are other viable candidates for a stock Whitney would recommend?

I'm a bit confused. Do you think there are other viable candidates for a stock Whitney would recommend?

hahahaha ohhh I get! My brain is functioning on like 4 hours of sleep. :P

LOL

I like Tilson but this marketing (assuming it is real) seems super aggressive.  I find it highly distasteful.

If you point to all your best calls then point to your worst as well.

Can't do that if you don't have any! ;)

I like Tilson but this marketing (assuming it is real) seems super aggressive.  I find it highly distasteful.

If you point to all your best calls then point to your worst as well.

Can't do that if you don't have any! ;)

Going to school with Bill Ackman was his best call...

Going to school with Bill Ackman was his best call...

Since you believe going to school with Bill Ackman was his best call, I could add "go to school with Bill Ackman" to the list of options in the poll, but it's not a stock, so I don't think it could be the right answer.

I like your creative idea generation though.