Fairfax Financial Shareholder's Dinner

Parsad

Hi Folks,

Our 15th Annual Fairfax Financial Shareholder's Dinner is scheduled for The Gallery Room (4th Floor) of the Ritz Carlton Hotel on April 10th.  Due to the number of events taking place and space availability at the Ritz, we have downsized the crowd size to no more than 80 guests.  So please get your tickets early to ensure a spot! 

We also no longer have the "presentation only" option...the only ticket is a dinner ticket, and the Ritz has a lovely buffet set up.

https://www.pdh-inc.com/2019-premier-fairfax-conference.html

Due to the lack of adequate space, and the move of the Fairfax Africa meeting to the 2:30pm timeslot, the annual pre-dinner event has ended after last year.  We would like to thank Francis Chou and all of our wonderful guests over the last decade who made that a terrific little event!

Thanks and we'll see you there!

Sanjeev

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I made a mistake in the original post...I had the date as April 3rd.  The correct date, which has been updated on the original post now, is April 10th...our usual time slot the night before Fairfax AGM.

Thanks!

Sanjeev

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't say it earlier Sanjeev, but thanks for putting on the dinner again this year.

As always, I really enjoyed myself and even though I come by myself, I always seem to sit at a table with really interesting people.

It's a great cause and I hope it continues because I look forward to it.