Scott Forgey

EricSchleien

I think a lot of you guys will enjoy this. It's an interview I did with one of my incredible colleagues, Scott Forgey who currently does work with Google and PayPal amongst other amazing businesses. And for full disclosure, I'm not pitching any kind of service, simply sharing a conversation I had on the podcast that I thought would add value to those interested in the topics discussed. It's all free and I give this all away for the love of sharing ideas with others :)

Scott has led Transformational programs for over 100,000 people all over the world. The dude has coached top executives from all fields, award-winning architects and designers, Oscar and Tony-winning actors, Grammy Award-winning musicians and composers, athletes from the NBA, NFL and Formula 1, renowned chefs and tech startup geniuses. His practice brings together in-depth thinking from Silicon Valley with the wisdom and practices of advanced consciousness development. He gets FLOW and TEAM in a way that most others talk about in a way that makes want to roll my eyes, puke a little bit, and then call BULLSHIT on! Scott is the real deal.

We talk a little bit about Tribal Leadership which was discussed on previous episodes when I brought New York Times Bestselling author John King who invented the Tribal Leadership Technology onto the show, TWICE:

The link to the podcast is here: https://intelligentinvesting.podbean.com/e/49-google-paypal-how-to-keep-large-companies-innovative-competitive-moats-interview-with-scott-forgey/

The links to the previous shows around Tribal Leadership are here:

Episode #39: John King, Netflix, Tribal Leadership: https://intelligentinvesting.podbean.com/e/39-john-king-netflix-sears-tribal-leadership/

And also here: Episode #13 - John King - Tribal Leadership - A New Model for Shareholder Activism: https://intelligentinvesting.podbean.com/e/13-john-king-tribal-leadership-a-new-model-for-activism/

Best,

Eric

Is there any chance for a transcript or closed captions - maybe via a third party service or reuploading with another podcast service?

Hey, I don't. I've done some transcripts on some of the shorter ones where I was paid to publish the transcripts but it would be very expensive to get a transcript done for no cost and just sharing this for the love of the ideas getting out there.

I know 2 hours is a lot of time. However, if you skim through it, and you find what we are talking about resonates with you, I know Scott will be at the Daily Journal, Markel, and Berkshire Hathaway Meetings this year and could always put you in touch if you're ever at any of those!

Best,

Eric

Is there any chance for a transcript or closed captions - maybe via a third party service or reuploading with another podcast service?

I have a podcast on micro private equity and I offer free transcripts of all my episodes. I will say it is work, luckily I've found a good transcription software where I upload the audio and it spits out a transcript, but I still have to reread it and correct/format/rewrite a bunch. A one hour episode takes 3-4 hours to transcribe, sometimes longer if I get distracted. Some podcasts sell their transcripts, but I figured if I'm offering the podcast for free, it doesn't make sense or seem fair to sell the written version of something I gave away for free.

TLDR: Making transcripts is time consuming, but they can be helpful!  ;D