BRK Annual Meeting Database of TEXT Q&As

nickenumbers

Is anyone aware of a TEXT website or collection of all of the Q&A's from the various BRK annual shareholder meetings.  Perhaps organized by year?

I love to listen to the meetings, but I would love to be able to read the text, or even skip questions, or scan for one that I want to read.

It could be sorted by year, by topic, by WEB or CM, on and on, etc.  You CoBF folks are a technical tribe, I am sure you could think of some impressive use cases and ways to organize.

I have Googled for it, but I haven't had any success.

Thanks.

https://buffett.cnbc.com/annual-meetings/

Here you go.  Click on a particular year (going back to 1994) and then go to the morning/afternoon video of session.  If you click there, you not only get the complete video, but a complete trancript of every Q&A as well.

wabuffo

Wabuffo,

You gave me a perfect solution to my question, and your instructions were easy to follow.

I am happier than a bird with a french fry!!

I would like to crown you KING of CoBF for the day, with all the duties and rewards a pertaining there unto.  Feel free to post all the jokes and opinions that you please, and if you receive any chin music from the members, remind them of your KING Status!

There is also Joel's monster Buffett compilation made available on the Austin Value Capital website and on Twitter.

That sucker of a file [4,821 pages [<-!]] is a compilation of everything Buffett: partnership letters, Berkshire Hathaway letters, annual meeting transcripts, memos, and articles.

The file is a searchable pdf-file, with a directory. Use the directory to find the first AGM transcript and place the cursor in the beginning of that transcript, and you can thereby use the search function to search through all transcripts in the file.

Thanks to all of you - it certainly is easier to find specific bits of information you are trying to remember than it used to be.

What gfp said. All the H/Ts and credits goes to Joel [CoBF member racemize] & Jeff [CoBF member rainforesthiker] for maintaining a wonderful website for Austin Value Capital with lots of wonderful stuff available for free, and to SlowAppreciation also for maintaining an also wonderful website with lots of good stuff. I like it a lot, and I'm from time to time puzzled about how some of that stuff on that site can actually be coded to full automation - especially the 13-F screener comes to mind here. It does not harm either that the name of the website calls for a smile every time, I'm visiting the site [ : - ) ].

To me personally, it's a giant privilege to be connected via CoBF to such great persons doing a lot of work and sharing it, always modest, forthcoming & un-selfpromotional. [<- Did I get that particular word right?]

-Thank you!

Thanks to all of you - it certainly is easier to find specific bits of information you are trying to remember than it used to be.

SlowAppreciation also for maintaining an also wonderful website with lots of good stuff. I like it a lot, and I'm from time to time puzzled about how some of that stuff on that site can actually be coded to full automation - especially the 13-F screener comes to mind here. It does not harm either that the name of the website calls for a smile every time, I'm visiting the site [ : - ) ].

I wish it were fully automated...  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

John, thanks for sharing this link to Austin Value.  I am SUPER impressed with the Michael Burry letters.  I know who he is from The Big Short, but his letters are OUTstanding!  Great resource!

There is also Joel's monster Buffett compilation made available on the Austin Value Capital website and on Twitter.

That sucker of a file [4,821 pages [<-!]] is a compilation of everything Buffett: partnership letters, Berkshire Hathaway letters, annual meeting transcripts, memos, and articles.

The file is a searchable pdf-file, with a directory. Use the directory to find the first AGM transcript and place the cursor in the beginning of that transcript, and you can thereby use the search function to search through all transcripts in the file.