Worst non call

boilermaker75

I am not a fan of the NFL. The main reason is players are only out for themselves and the game is entirely dictated by the referees. One call negates dominating defensively. The QB protection measures are pathetic as well. I could not believe not only this call, but the possession before they just ignored blatant pass interference.

Pathetic! I can't believe that such miss cannot be called or overturned by a referee simply watching TV.

And it is for every sport. How retarded is a goal judge in hockey with today's technology? How hard is it to detect if a puck breaches the plane of a goal?

Cardboard

Oh watch. On one end, NFL's Curry beats GOAT on amazing 10 point 4th quarter comeback, OR GOAT leads last minute comeback AGAIN in dual for the ages. Notice every other play is at the discretion of poor officiating. NFL has become a total joke.

The game is officiated to produce the best ratings and most drastic results/matchups. Its so predictable its sad. Its no longer sports.

I have ever seen. Blatant pass interference at the 2 yard line that would have resulted in the Saints winning this game.

Graux Saints in overtime!

It was a brutal non-call but man, some of that Saints play calling at the end was killing me.  Seems like we could have at least forced them to use their final time out while we still had the ball towards the end of regular play - instead a bunch of incomplete passes.  And what the hell was Michael Thomas looking at when they the Rams got the interception on their ass on the ground.  Thomas didn't seem aware of the ball at all.  Sad end to the season, and a rough no flag - but c'mon Saints..!

NoFlag.gif

I have ever seen. Blatant pass interference at the 2 yard line that would have resulted in the Saints winning this game.

Graux Saints in overtime!

It was a brutal non-call but man, some of that Saints play calling at the end was killing me.  Seems like we could have at least forced them to use their final time out while we still had the ball towards the end of regular play - instead a bunch of incomplete passes.  And what the hell was Michael Thomas looking at when they the Rams got the interception on their ass on the ground.  Thomas didn't seem aware of the ball at all.  Sad end to the season, and a rough no flag - but c'mon Saints..!

NoFlag.gif

Run the ball up the middle three times and kick the field goal. Probably would have put the probability of the Saints winning at that point at 99%.

Patriots also made terrible calls IMO.

First, interception of Brady being at the 1 or 2 yard line... Run, try a clear/easy pass or lose the down then score 3 points.

Then twice missed on a 4th down going for inches instead of scoring an easy 3 points.

That is a lot of points missing on the board.

If it had not been for incredible catches by Gronk, Hogan and Eddelman they would have lost this easily. Brady`s passes were not accurate at all in my book other than late in the 4th quarter. Tough to blame receivers on such tough catches.

I like Brady but, he will need to step up his game for the Superbowl. Belichick too!

• 2 weeks later...