Merry Christmas to All

Daphne

to all?

even the ffh shorts????  ;D

oh ok - happy xmas and a unprosperious new year to the shorts - I hope they add to the ffh bottom line next year.

I'm finishing 2009 with my retiremnt funds at a all time high - mainly due to the knowledge and confidence that I have aquired from this board and its members. not just the ones I agree with but the ones that have challenged me to examine and re- examine my holdings and the reasons I have them.

and that gives me a warm happy glow at this time of year - or is that the wine???

happy holidays all. may 2010 be more growth  - finacially, intellectually  and spiritually.

wish I could spell though...

Do you remember when during our meeting before last AGM we were joking with the toasts for FFH to go to 300 then 400 and so on. Today some of those toasts look pretty modest aren't they?

Best wishes to Fairfax team, as long as FFH is OK we will be OK too.

Jack W.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you remember when during our meeting before last AGM we were joking with the toasts for FFH to go to 300 then 400 and so on. Today some of those toasts look pretty modest aren't they?

Best wishes to Fairfax team, as long as FFH is OK we will be OK too.

Jack W.

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. (Was away enjoying the "Canadian winter' weather conditions in London and Paris (thank you PW, HWIC and FFH :)) and have not been reading the posts.)

Jack, I remember sitting across the table from you urging you on. If I remember correctly, we ended up toasting FFH at $1,000! ;D Not quite there yet but I am confident we will eventually get there in the not too distant future.

Off topic but since vrbo.com was discussed previously on this board, I thought I would mention that I had another great experience with a Paris apartment rental booked through them.