Cowboys shut up Saints

Cardboard

It was certainly unpleasant to watch!  Nobody could catch...  Amazing that they actually had a chance to tie the game towards the end before throwing yet another interception.  Watching balls go right through Michael Thomas' and Alvin Kamara's hands is not my idea of a fun time

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing Patriots vs Dolphins end of game today you can say that almost anything is possible and that it is not finished until it is.

This was almost as shocking as this Patriot interception to then win the Super Bowl against the Seahawks.

Then multiple easy missed kicks during the game... The whole thing is enough to keep me from betting on sports.

Cardboard

After seeing Patriots vs Dolphins end of game today you can say that almost anything is possible and that it is not finished until it is.

This was almost as shocking as this Patriot interception to then win the Super Bowl against the Seahawks.

Then multiple easy missed kicks during the game... The whole thing is enough to keep me from betting on sports.

Cardboard

And theoretically, Belichick did the correct thing (based on probabilities) by putting Gronk in the backfield to catch a hail Mary.  Guess what?  He was the pylon sitting there as the player ran by him for the touchdown! 

Calculated risk?  That ended up being one hell of an insurance loss!  ;D  Cheers!