Charter discussion page blocked?

petec

Hi all - my browser is blocking my access to the Charter thread on this board - I get a lovely red screen purporting to be from Microsoft saying that the page contains threats. I get this for every page of the Charter thread but not for any other threads. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hi all - my browser is blocking my access to the Charter thread on this board - I get a lovely red screen purporting to be from Microsoft saying that the page contains threats. I get this for every page of the Charter thread but not for any other threads. Is anyone else having this issue?

No issues on my end.

5G threat maybe  ;)

Seriously though, what browser are you using?

I use Safari & am not having any problems.

According to the MS forum post linked below, John is correct & Parsad would need to renew the certificate but since it's only happening to some & not others  ???

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/all/security-certificate/4cf6ca23-59f0-47be-a19c-ec66ef01a081

Everything works for me on Safari, but at some point in the middle of the night last night (US) it seemed like the simple machines database was offline.  Probably unrelated.  I have a 14 week old puppy so I'm up a lot at like 2am lately...

at some point in the middle of the night last night (US) it seemed like the simple machines database was offline.  Probably unrelated.  I have a 14 week old puppy so I'm up a lot at like 2am lately...

This happens most nights.

I don't have a puppy though.  ::)

Sounds like you have some kind of malware messing with you.

• 4 weeks later...

Is Comcast your internet provider? Maybe it doesn't want you investing in the competition.  ;)