What's the last post on the Tesla thread

rb

You know that on CoBF author can remove their post at any time, right?

Which is somewhat a new normal based on how some discussions are going.

Can someone take a look and see what's the last post on the Tesla thread? At this point I see mine as reply#2416. Does anyone see Dalal.Holding's post after mine?

Thanks

rb,

If you have email notifications at replies enabled, just grab it in you inbox as a quote in you own post and reply. [ : - D]

John, I'm not too concerned about Dalal's post or my ability to reply to it. i'm more concerned about whether there's a technical issue with the board that I should maybe report to Sanjeev. This is not the first time that I see something like this happening.

I've started this thread to ascertain whether the problem may be on my end or not.

The times that I've caught it happening, and it must have been at least 20-30 times, it happened really fast. As in I got the email and the post was gone by the time I clicked on the link. I don't think that people would delete a post withing seconds after posting especially posts that looked like they may have taken a bit to write. Furthermore, most of the posts I've seen disappear didn't have the kind of content that would make the poster regret writing it.

I'd say it's been going on for a while. At least 6 months. I'd get an email notification that a reply has been posted and can see the post in the email. When I click on the thread, the post is not there. We're talking seconds here. It doesn't appear later. I thought there may be an issue on my side and didn't follow up. But last night I had some time and decided to go for it and do a check with other board members.

For what it's worth, I didn't block or mute anyone or anything so that wouldn't be a reason why I didn't see past posts.