Favorite Berkshire AGM Q & A's

DooDiligence

They work perfectly for me in the United States on a Mac using safari.  They use HTML5 through a company called JW Player.

If they don't load at all for you and you are not in the United States, it could have something to do with international permissions or lack thereof.  Or you could be blocking HTML5 videos through an ad blocker, or have an old browser.  Try it on your smartphone to see if that helps

Do you any of you have trouble with the videos loading?  I have tried using different browsers, but nothing seems to help.

Thanks

The youtube ones should be more universal and easy to view (at least until CNBC notices that "LRT Capital Management" has ripped off their exclusive content...)  Also the youtube ones seem to have been ripped from CNBC before they introduced the highlight reels. 

I've watched the 1995 afternoon session and it's quite good. Nothing new if you've been following Buffett for years, but it's a lot of his greatest hits in one place. It's also nice to see video of a younger Buffett, since most of his stuff from that era that I've seen has been written.

I'm up to like 99 afternoon, I think.  Munger gives beast mode explanation of opportunity cost and says "that's the name of the game around here" or something like that in one of those early years.  Lots of good stuff.  I can feel the BRK force flowing through me.

my favorite questions are 1) "what's the best question I can ask you that you haven't been asked"...2) "I'm 21 and out of college, how do i start my own hedge fund?" and from the Chinese admirers 3) "what do you think about investing in China?"..

in case you missed those try any year since at least 2010 - 2018.