Stock exchange forums for Sweden?

misterkrusty

Thank you, alwaysinvert,

I always appreciate your input and information sharing about Swedish investments, and now also about the Swedish DIY investor community & sphere.

Have any of these forums been to any value for you?, and if affirmative, which one(s)? [i've got a quite clear perception of your investment style over the years, I think.]

- - - o 0 o - - -

I'm a member at Shareville. Basically, to get full use of its features, one has to be customer at Nordnet Bank AB. I never discuss there, its to no avail. But it's a very good place to study actual crowd behavior. [i'll be happy to elaborate, if wanted.]

- - - o 0 o - - -

What made you ask the question, misterkrusty? [ : - ) ] I suppose you are a North American investor.

Have any of these forums been to any value for you?, and if affirmative, which one(s)? [i've got a quite clear perception of your investment style over the years, I think.]

You have to sift through lots and lots of bs in all of them. I skim through forums looking for nuggets of information, links to articles and so on when I'm doing research on specific stocks. For analysis or insight they are generally useless. I used to read Börssnack more frequently, but Twitter has overtaken most of its function. I also give the forums on euroinvestor.dk and hegnar.no the occasional look.

... You have to sift through lots and lots of bs in all of them. ...

An other way to express my own experience with Shareville, alwaysinvert. [ ; - ) ]

- - - o 0 o - - -

PS : I'm still in love with your idea: Rederi AB Gotlands [mentioned by you in 2014 here on CoBF], but I'm just too lazy to go through the hazzle to get some shares.

It's a very cheap stock (perhaps cheaper than ever) with a rock-solid earnings stream from a monopoly business. They have done large buybacks in the pas, but the latest one was in 2011. I still think that at some point value will be unlocked, but many people are uneasy with being minority shareholders in a company with a very strong majority, especially when they don't dividend out the earnings regularly.

I wrote up the stock on my blog way back (Swedish):

http://vardeinvesteraren.nu/vardeinvestering/gotlandsbolaget-del-1-presentation/

http://vardeinvesteraren.nu/vardeinvestering/gotlandsbolaget-del-2-analys/

... You have to sift through lots and lots of bs in all of them. ...

An other way to express my own experience with Shareville, alwaysinvert. [ ; - ) ]

- - - o 0 o - - -

PS : I'm still in love with your idea: Rederi AB Gotlands [mentioned by you in 2014 here on CoBF], but I'm just too lazy to go through the hazzle to get some shares.

It's a very cheap stock (perhaps cheaper than ever) with a rock-solid earnings stream from a monopoly business. They have done large buybacks in the pas, but the latest one was in 2011. I still think that at some point value will be unlocked, but many people are uneasy with being minority shareholders in a company with a very strong majority, especially when they don't dividend out the earnings regularly.

I wrote up the stock on my blog way back (Swedish):

http://vardeinvesteraren.nu/vardeinvestering/gotlandsbolaget-del-1-presentation/

http://vardeinvesteraren.nu/vardeinvestering/gotlandsbolaget-del-2-analys/

To me, this investment definitely needs its own topic in the Investment Idea forum, alwaysinvert. - To me, even if it's limited to a discussion between you and me. [Perhaps other board members catch up along the way! [ : - ) ], or not.]

I hope you'll open it, or I'll do it next week!

- - - o 0 o - - -

I superscribed my prior comment quoted above about being lazy. I'm not. I'm just strugling with the Probate Court for now for about a month about the reporting to the Court and the Danish IRS for the late mother of the Lady of the House here, who passed away 2th January 2017. That has priority. One knows that, when your significant other is straight out black in her eyes surroundings in the morning, based on worries - affecting sleeping well. I'm not the guy who yields, when I'm right, but it's been really hard to her.

- - - o 0 o - - -

Now back to Swedish DIY investment boards.