Meeting credential request form

Buffett_Groupie

Guest longinvestor

Should be coming with the paper copy of the annual report. Good old post card that you place a stamp on and mail in. Nothing digital afaik 😀

Guest longinvestor

This is my first year as a BRK shareholder & Fidelity is the custodian (I would assume the shares are held in street name?)

How do I get a paper copy mailed to me?

(I should probably call Fidelity but thought someone here may have another solution.)

I too am with Fidelity and it comes to me without me asking for it. I think within the next two weeks? The postcards have a deadline to send in, think end March or first week April to allow enough processing time for the staff of 24 @ Omaha. That must be a ritual for them that they enjoy. Surely they appreciate the fact that 50,000 show up versus the estimated million shareholders!

This is my first year as a BRK shareholder & Fidelity is the custodian (I would assume the shares are held in street name?)

How do I get a paper copy mailed to me?

(I should probably call Fidelity but thought someone here may have another solution.)

I too am with Fidelity and it comes to me without me asking for it. I think within the next two weeks? The postcards have a deadline to send in, think end March or first week April to allow enough processing time for the staff of 24 @ Omaha. That must be a ritual for them that they enjoy. Surely they appreciate the fact that 50,000 show up versus the estimated million shareholders!

Thanks, I’d love to go but my semester ends on 7 May & it’ll depend on whether I miss any days between now & then, and if I can arrange to take finals a little early.

I suck up to all my professors so (fingers crossed!)

I just checked on EDGAR, the proxy material was released there on March 17 last year. So, I think your're right, longinvestor.

- - - o 0 o - - -

Off topic:

Now BRK HQ YE 2017 headcount = 26. [ref. p. A-1 in the 2017 Annual Report], said the nitpicker! I hope to hear some really agressive and critical questions on Yahoo Finance after the AGM about what's going on at that bloated Berkshire HQ! Very concerning! [ : - ) ]

FYI there's a place in the stadium you can go to and bring a copy of your brokerage statement (or show it to them on your phone) and they'll give you credentials right there.

The credentials are really no big deal.