Crypto currency POLL

shalab
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sold all my holdings and bought Bitcoins only.

This is a guaranteed 20 baggers as soon as the Goldbugs realize that this is better than their gold or the ancient metals of Kings which accumulated only $7 trillion of value out of $296 trillion of world wealth after 4,000 years. Took them way too long to realize that this was a store of value. Poor fools!

Oh yeah, and the other "fake" cryptos not controlled by the 21 million max allowance go to zero too.

Cardboard

lol. Or perhaps Sanjeev can setup a separate forum for cryto-talk? - I mean, to give it a slow death, like the Politics forum ... [J/K] - The fairly new Personal Finance forum is a success though.

+1 

Would like to enjoy the "slow death" with those willing to discuss and not insult.

lol. Or perhaps Sanjeev can setup a separate forum for cryto-talk? - I mean, to give it a slow death, like the Politics forum ... [J/K] - The fairly new Personal Finance forum is a success though.

+1 

Would like to enjoy the "slow death" with those willing to discuss and not insult.

The other option is that we move the discussions to the investment idea board with separate topics such as “BTC - Bitcoin”, “ETC - Ethereum”, XMR - Monero”, etc

That way we can keep the topic confined more narrowly to just one coin. I think everyone gets the general idea by now and has formed there own opinions.

One of the options should have been:

"I plan to acquire crypto-currency by MINING IT"

I have no doubt that some crypto currencies will have value over time.  I think there is a definite place for it.

I think BTC at over $10k is kind of silly at this point.

I looked into mining BTC back when it was about $500 per BTC...but passed on it as that was the time that it was starting to move from GPU's to ASIC's...

Other upcoming cryptos might be able to be mined using high end GPU's and I might be interested in taking a speculative gamble at mining some of those.

For me, acquiring crypto by mining seems to be the way to go.