Request: Historic Quarterly Performance for famous value investors

racemize

I'm writing a new essay on evaluating manager's performance and was hoping for a little help on a couple of points:

1) Looking for 5 or so long-term good funds to evaluate, so throw out some names; however

2) I need at least all the yearly performance data and would like quarterly performance since inception. 

I have this data on Pabrai, but not many others.  Was considering doing Fairholme, Chou, sequoia, but I don't think I have the data for those available.

Thanks in advance!

Guest Cameron

I'm writing a new essay on evaluating manager's performance and was hoping for a little help on a couple of points:

1) Looking for 5 or so long-term good funds to evaluate, so throw out some names; however

2) I need at least all the yearly performance data and would like quarterly performance since inception. 

I have this data on Pabrai, but not many others.  Was considering doing Fairholme, Chou, sequoia, but I don't think I have the data for those available.

Thanks in advance!

Isn't quarterly but the buffett presentation from 1984 has yearly returns of value investors

Buffett1984.pdf