Best jockey to invest with

shalab
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest longinvestor

Best investment jockey is the one who gets his investees to think past his own life; mostly through lifelong education of steady performance and simply written annual letters ;)

Not fair to anyone to have folks like Buffett, Malone etc. on the list. I am looking for the next set

Ummm.... Buffett? Really surprised he's not on the list.

Too old ;)

He is somehow out of date, one foot in the grave, the other in "old economy" [read "on the top of a banana shell"]. [j/k]

I voted Sanjeev. Bezos would be my other choice but I have never interacted with him. Honesty and integrity are characteristics at the top of the list of what i would be looking for...I just don't have the ability to pick the next maniac-level uber-investor like Buffett.

I voted Sanjeev. Bezos would be my other choice but I have never interacted with him. Honesty and integrity are characteristics at the top of the list of what i would be looking for...I just don't have the ability to pick the next maniac-level uber-investor like Buffett.

I didn't know Buffett invested in Uber.  :)

I'm currently invested with 3 on the list (Parsad, Watsa, Bezos), as well as with Buffett.  I'm not going to venture a guess as to which will work out the best for me over the long term, hopefully all of them.