Tool for consolidated portfolio view?

LC

Question for the board:

I have probably 10? different accounts of various forms (Roth/regular IRAs, 401ks, regular brokerage accts) over a few different brokers (schwab, fidelity, vanguard, etc etc).

It's a pain in the butt trying to navigate each one to view the overall performance of a various position. I have been using a spreadsheet and just entering each trade manually, but I am wondering if there is an automated tool or website that people use to make life easier?

As much as I hate to advertise this piece of crap, buggy, we-add-useless-features-but-our-UI-continues-to-suck, ransomware:

Quicken

(For US only AFAIK. Canadian version is even more ransomware.)

I built my own tools with MS Excel/Access and macro.

As much as I hate Quicken imo for anyone who has

10? different accounts of various forms (Roth/regular IRAs, 401ks, regular brokerage accts) over a few different brokers (schwab, fidelity, vanguard, etc etc).
Excel/Access self-solutions are way worse.

It's gonna be painful to import, painful to maintain, painful to get reports/graphs, etc.

At least with Quicken you can theoretically slurp in transactions automagically (not really, but you can't do this at all with Excel/Access). And you have theoretically correct IRRs, accounting for commissions, inter account transactions, etc. etc.

But sure, if you have just few accounts and few stocks and make only few purchases/sales, roll your own with Excel/Access. And have fun. The things you learn will be valuable. The time spent and quality of results will make you appreciate commercial ransomware. 8)

Peace

and no Quicken

Just to be on the same wavelength: My Quicken file goes back to ~1995. It has about ~10 or so brokerage accounts, couple bank accounts, >50 CCs over years, mortgage, etc. Around 200-500 transactions in brokerages per year not even counting the >1000 transactions in 401(k)s and such. ESPP accounting that mostly works. 100+ stock positions probably.

Definitely not Excel/Access weekend project.  ;)

Question for the board:

I have probably 10? different accounts of various forms (Roth/regular IRAs, 401ks, regular brokerage accts) over a few different brokers (schwab, fidelity, vanguard, etc etc).

It's a pain in the butt trying to navigate each one to view the overall performance of a various position. I have been using a spreadsheet and just entering each trade manually, but I am wondering if there is an automated tool or website that people use to make life easier?

Fidelity has the consolidated view option.

You need to add the accounts with id/pwd and fidelity fetches data real time