price alerts for non-US stocks

Looks like Yahoo Finance has taken another step towards uselessness: stock price alerts feature has apparently been discontinued.  (side note: has Marissa Meyer done ANYTHING right?)

So I'm looking for a new way to get price alerts - just need a simple email or text when a stock rises/falls by X%.  Need it to work with as many developed markets (e.g. US, Canada, W Europe, HK, Singapore, NZ, Australia, etc.) as possible.  Doesn't need to be a free service.

Any suggestions?

If you use Fidelity you can create email alerts for stocks you add to your watchlists.  I was done with Yahoo when they removed their portfolio transactions feature.  Stupid moves by a stupid company with stupid management.

Thanks to all for the really helpful suggestions.  The CoBF community is a great resource!

rkbabang & rukawa: I do use Fidelity and just set up some alerts.  Not sure why I didn't think to check if they offered alerts before. 

Also use Schwab but their alerts are only good for US stocks.  Also use Interactive Brokers, but once an IB alert gets triggered it is cancelled - so annoying!  I like knowing anytime one of my stocks falls more than 5% so I can consider buying more on the dips - even the intraday dips.  With IB you gotta constantly reset your alerts.  grrrr

matjone: I just set up some alerts on FT.com.  Thanks!  Somehow I never realized FT offered that feature.

Also use Interactive Brokers, but once an IB alert gets triggered it is cancelled - so annoying!  I like knowing anytime one of my stocks falls more than 5% so I can consider buying more on the dips - even the intraday dips.  With IB you gotta constantly reset your alerts.  grrrr

I believe this is also true with Fidelity alerts.