Maybe Sally Yates Should Have Ran For President!

Parsad

A smug looking Ted Cruz gets his teeth knocked in by Yates.  He thought he was going to take her to task! 

And why the hell did the Dems pick Hillary, when you have such intelligent, strong, ethical leaders like Yates?  Cheers!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sally-yates-ted-cruz-heated-214622346.html

The Democratic party is internally corrupt and also inept, unfortunately(?) for us.

For the life of me I cannot understand how some people, almost all lefties, see one thing - like an AG undermining her boss - and conflate it into something entirely different. As if there is any possibility - ANY! - she would have done the same if Obama was that boss.

I'll give you that Yates is an exceptionally bright attorney, but what she did was wrong and against the citizens of this country. She's a partisan hack. Good luck to her future chasing ambulances.

Edited for clarity:

For the life of me I cannot understand how some people...see one thing...and conflate it into something entirely different.

So an acting Attorney General questions the legality of an executive order (since blocked by several judges) and she is "against the citizens of this country" and a "partisan hack". Either you are trolling us or you don't know the definition of "conflate".

Anyone who disagrees with the conservative view now gets called a “Leftie”.

Right wing conservatives used to use the word “Commie”.

Given the present administration’s Russian connections that terminology now would seem a bit awkward.

All partisan judgements, imo. They are supposed to follow the constitution, not rule on what they think pres was up to. As link I shared shows, they didn't.

True. But I must make sure I don't conflate a right-wing blogger who is "the founder of FantasySCOTUS, the Internet’s Premier Supreme Court Fantasy League" with a legal expert.

Given the present administration’s Russian connections that terminology now would seem a bit awkward.

It's really become ugly.

In all my 50+ years I've never aligned myself to a party as I am now. Maybe that's because I've voted Dem more than twice. But all this disrespect and fake grandstanding generated from your side has really got me infuriated, to the point where I swear I'll never vote democrat again. Pelosi, Waters, and their miserable flock of sheep are doing great disservice to this country (see your comment: 'Russian connections') and I'll never forget it.

It's really become ugly.

In all my 50+ years I've never aligned myself to a party as I am now. Maybe that's because I've voted Dem more than twice. But all this disrespect and fake grandstanding generated from your side has really got me infuriated, to the point where I swear I'll never vote democrat again. Pelosi, Waters, and their miserable flock of sheep are doing great disservice to this country (see your comment: 'Russian connections') and I'll never forget it.

Oh, they've got their faults...no doubt.  But both sides have their flocks of sheep.  No one in their right mind would back this orange, glowing monkey of a man.  But people aren't in their right state of mind...they were so disillusioned and put off by many of the Democrats, that they simply voted for whatever was available and would take a bat to the other party or even his own party. 

Now we have something no one really wanted, but his supporters stubbornly stick by him.  Clinton & Obama pissed off alot of people, but you've got the saddest state of affairs that could have existed now in place.  Fortunately the country is greater and stronger than him!  Cheers!