Berkshire Annual meeting 2017

LongHaul

• 5 weeks later...

For the Tilson cocktail parties:

1) Reminder: On May 6th I will be attending my 19th consecutive Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting in Omaha. If you're going to be there, I'd like to invite you to two events on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon, both at the Omaha Hilton (I’m not sure which rooms; there will be signs):

a) My friend Chuck Gillman and I are hosting our annual cocktail party from 8pm-midnight on Friday, May 5th. No agenda, no speeches, no dress code - just come, enjoy the drinks and snacks, and meet other value investors.

b) Chuck and I are also sponsoring a casual get-together immediately following the annual meeting (~3:30) on Saturday, May 6th - just walk across the street or take the skybridge to the Hilton. It will end around 6pm.

To RSVP for either of these events, please email Ram at Ram@idwr-office.com and include:

·        Which event(s) you plan to attend

·        Your name as you wish it to appear on your nametag

·        Your city as you wish it to appear on your nametag

I look forward to seeing you!

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone like to have lunch tomorrow (Friday May 5th) at 12:30p in Omaha?

Paul, Lunch sounds good but I don't land until the early evening tomorrow. I'm up for coffee/beer both Friday and Saturday evenings.

Cheers,

Eric

Sorry to miss you at lunch Eric - will you be attending Yellow BRKers or Whitney Tilson's cocktail party?

Would anyone like to have lunch tomorrow (Friday May 5th) at 12:30p in Omaha? This place looks pretty good: https://www.yelp.com/biz/kitchen-table-omaha?utm_campaign=www_business_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

Cheers,

Paul

Matt and I will be there. 

Wes

Looks like we may be a little later than 12:30.  Maybe be closer to 1:00 before we can get there.

Wes