Thank you, Jegenolf

Nnejad

People have mentioned or asked about this a few times in passing.  Well, Jegenolf posted this google doc tracking Fairfax's portfolio with an auto-update function.  I can't tell you how many times I have used it and how helpful it has been.

Thank you, jegenolf.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgRisBBB7yNgdG5ZcTlJQlQxRm1ONDlKd0RvcnBuZlE&hl=en

Glad to see people use it. I just ripped the spreadsheet off from someone else on the board and added the google financial links to it. (Viking made it originally I think?).

And I know this is all a thinly veiled request to update it for the latest 13-F. I'll get to it eventually, but I've been busy lately. I'll find some time over Thanksgiving to do it. If someone wants to put together a spreadsheet for BRK, I'll add that with live links as well.

- Jonah

Glad to see people use it. I just ripped the spreadsheet off from someone else on the board and added the google financial links to it. (Viking made it originally I think?).

And I know this is all a thinly veiled request to update it for the latest 13-F. I'll get to it eventually, but I've been busy lately. I'll find some time over Thanksgiving to do it. If someone wants to put together a spreadsheet for BRK, I'll add that with live links as well.

- Jonah

Lol at the thinly veiled request reply. I was thinking man this is great, I hope he updates it when I was looking over it.

- Jonah

Ya, and while you're at it, can you add the canadian stocks, as well as the convertibles and warrants???

Haha, only kidding.  But seriously, I do really appreciate the feature, and I even went back and read some of your previous posts and l've been on the look-out for your posts ever since. . . although you've been quiet lately. 

Anyways, sincerely, thank you

Nick

- Jonah

Ya, and while you're at it, can you add the canadian stocks, as well as the convertibles and warrants???

Haha, only kidding.  But seriously, I do really appreciate the feature, and I even went back and read some of your previous posts and l've been on the look-out for your posts ever since. . . although you've been quiet lately. 

Anyways, sincerely, thank you

Nick

Actually, adding the Canadian stocks is pretty easy, just use a Canadian symbol (ie, ca:ffh).  But if anybody knows how to get Google prices for options please let me know, as I'd love to have that technology!

SJ